- The 400+ person team at Taskrabbit uses the Hubble Pass to give employees the option to take a break from working from home, to get teams together to collaborate, and to organise company-wide offsites.
- Taskrabbit is saving an estimated *87% by using the Hubble Pass, compared to the cost of having a full-time office for all its staff.
- Taskrabbit has used the Hubble Pass to work across 4 countries (UK, US, Portugal, Germany) and 37 different workspaces, and counting.
*This is based on Hubble data and the average cost of an office per person per month in London, UK.
🌎 Taskrabbit’s push to keep culture, communication and collaboration alive in a remote-first setting
Taskrabbit made a bold call back in 2021; to shutter all of its offices and have everyone work from home full-time.
Prior to this, the high growth technology company had been leasing full-time offices on rigid contracts across the UK and US.
So, like many other companies that have gone remote-first in recent years, Taskrabbit has had to push hard to ensure the team can still benefit from in-person working without the cost and commitment of a permanent office.
Taskrabbit’s first move was to keep an office as a space for its employees to use if they needed it.
However, having a single, permanent space wasn’t the right fit for Taskrabbit as a business, as the space often wasn’t full capacity, which meant lots of money was being wasted.
🎟 Taskrabbit has completely removed its need for a full-time office with the Hubble Pass
Taskrabbit has now completely replaced its need for a full-time office by using the Hubble Pass — our all-access membership to a global network of coworking spaces, meeting rooms, private day offices and event spaces.
The Hubble Pass has ensured the team at Taskrabbit is able to meet up regularly, with all employees equipped to access on-demand workspace in over 1,000 locations worldwide.
And beyond this, Taskrabbit and Hubble have successfully managed to reinvent the concept of ‘the working week’ by using the Hubble Pass to book:
- Private day offices so the team can get together and do great work, in person.
- Coworking desks by the day so employees can meet with the team or do a spot of solo deep work in a space that works for them, stylistically and geographically.
- Hourly meeting rooms so important discussions can be held in a fit-for-purpose space, whether it’s a performance review or a meeting with a client.
And through careful coordination, the teams in San Francisco and New York get together for 3-4 days stints around once per month, with the more centralised London team doing shorter but more frequent stints one day every two weeks.
📍 Taskrabbit can now work from anywhere it pleases without the cost and commitment of a permanent office
The Hubble Pass has proven to be an excellent solution for Taskrabbit, with thousands of locations ready and waiting to suit the needs of every team and every individual within it.
Supplementing the need for a full-time office with on-demand access to flexible workspaces has also saved Taskrabbit money — according to our calculations, Taskrabbit is saving an estimated 87% by using the Hubble Pass, compared to the cost of having a full-time office for all its staff.
⚡️ Embrace the power of flexible working with Hubble
Through careful consideration and expert guidance for our team of dedicated workspace strategists, Taskrabbit is now in a position where it’s easily and cost-effectively creating a happy and productive global workforce without having to sacrifice on the key elements that keep company culture and performance alive.
If you’d like to take a leaf out of Taskrabbit’s book and truly start embracing the power of flexibility within your organisation, head to our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are here to help your team thrive.